Friday, June 2, 2017

How Old

Not too long ago a dear friend of mine posted on her blog that I kept telling her that she was forever telling me how old she is. I know this to be true as we are the same age. She noted that she was in an "age mentality". I'm really not sure what that means to her but to me it meant that she was fixated that she was limited because of her age. We all get physically limited to various degrees as we grow older, but mentally we can all remain youthful in mind and soul. Fortunately we are both young at heart and have good conversations until she aggravates me. And so, I continue to let her tell me how old she because one day I might forget how old I am.





2 comments:

  1. You are one month younger than I am and I will always remind you of my age so you will NEVER forget yours..HEE-HEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete