Saturday, January 14, 2017

Drivers

So, the other day I posted on Facebook how drivers don't use their turn signals, which is annoying. I ranted about their lack of driving skills. So, today I made a run to the grocery store to pick up a few things. What struck me was how bad the drivers of shopping carts are. I avoided crash after crash of bad drivers on my way to the dairy case.  One older man in a motorized cart had blocked the milk case. So, I patiently waited, then this short old lady just cut in front of me to get her carton of not fat creamer. I said not one word but waited. Finally, I get to the milk case and the motorized driver comes whipping around me, nearly hit me and bumps my cart then glares at me as if it were my fault. He got the other end of the milk case and promptly hops out of his motorized cart and walks to the case for chocolate milk. I shook my head.

I finished picking my items and kept thinking if they drive this bad in the grocery store, I don't want to see them behind the wheel of a vehicle!! And I bet they don't use their turn signals!!

© LAL
1/17

2 comments:

  1. OMG...how about a "funny" reply button too. You are a riot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete