Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Little Wine

As you may know, I am not a drinker. I hate the hang overs. Well last night I was home with family and we had a glass of wine which lead to another glass that lead to another bottle that lead to five bottles total for three people. We played music and talked about great things and not so great. We went and got Lottery tickets (which we did not win).

Now when I get toasty, I like to call people and chat but I am now longer allowed to that. SO I have to resorted to drunk texting people. That was fun. It was hello and I love you type of texts. No harm just reaching out. Everyone was a good sport.

But before retiring to bed, had to drink a lot of water. That was a hangover life saver. I woke with sock mouth but no hangover. So today will be a quiet day at home. And no more wine-fest for me for quite a long time!!

1 comment:

  1. "Sock mouth", ROFL!!!!! Personally, I'd rather have a Gin-fest!

    ReplyDelete