Friday, December 28, 2012

Conversation

Have you ever had one of those conversations that was akin to the old routine of Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" I had a text conversation today with one of my BFFs from high school asking about some fellow high school class mates. I am changing the names to protect the innocent. Plus I don't want to piss anyone off! I am going to retype the conversation with all the typos for you--enjoy or just be confused-I was!

Me: Hey do you remember anything about Phonia Smith?
BFF: No I don't...tell me.
Me: I don't either. Did she date Phineas Jones?
Waiting for a reply Me: You went to look in your yearbook didn't you?
BFF: Maybe Harry and Mary would remember..let me know...phineas and i always fought about politics and rligion.
BFF: No do you want me to.
Me: No. I was teasing you. hahahaha
Me Do you remember NB?
BFF: Lol..Phonia liked my toons today...tell me what you find out...im nnosy like hat
BFF: Yes i do
Me: That's just it. Not much on her FB
Me: I guess Phonia and NB were friends in HS.
BFF: send her a fb email
BFF: Yes they were..i remember that
Me:I'm not going to send her a FB email. I hardly remember her. Plus I think she was a year behind us.
Me: You were much more popular than me. You send her an email.
Me: I just sent Harry a text.
BFF: Ok...talk to mary silly billy
BFF: Cool...nb was in our class
Me: Well Harry and Phineas were buddies, he will know.
Me: Did we hang out with her?
BFF: Yes
Me: Not much on her FB either.
Me: We did? Hmmm ok what did we do?
BFF: wwho am i sending an email to and what do you want to know so i can squeeze it out of her...lol
BFF: Phonia or nb... a little of bothh
Me: You told me to email Phonia
Me: You can one to both if you want.
BFF: ok i will whhat info do you want me to get 
BFF: Wtf..lol..im lost now...are we talking code..lol
Me: Did Phonia date Phineas? What is up with NB, her being a Jesus freak?
Me: I thought the exact f**king thing!!!!
Me: Hahahahahaha. I peed my pants!!
BFF: NB found god...do you want me to convert her to atheism...or lesbianism...your choice
ME: Are you drunk?!!
Me: Go for broke and convert both!!
BFF: no should i be...i will give me an hour..need to get..get drunk stuff...lol
Me: Go for it!! This is the best conversation I have had in days!
BFF: Can i telll her you wanted me to...hey my keyboard is f**ked up thus the big time typing errors...
Me: That's right blame the keyboard. Put your glasses on you fool!!
BFF: But if i get drunk you need to as well ten we will have a hoot...that is your word
Me: Tell who "I wanted you" to do what?
BFF: Im just following matthews exaample...pass the buck..rofl
Me: Yeah well I'll returning it for lack of postage
BFF: You are so f**cking with me..lol..how about some cheese cake..lo
Me: Cheese cake, YES. I do believe you have confused the crap out of me!
BFF: Need to borrow a stamp...i have a monroe stamp..woo woo
Me: What the hell is a Monroe stamp?
BFF: And confused the crap out of myself...lol..lol
Me: Well you are easy to confuse. You're a blond!
BFF: I don't know i just made it up..monroe stamp would be sexy sexy

You can not make the stuff up!!
Epilogue: Heard from Harry and yes Phonia did date Phineas! But don't tell the BFF as she is trying to email with her Monroe stamp!




1 comment: