Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Annoys Me

It seems I have made it to day two of my blogging experience. So far so good. Today wasn't a bad day, went back to work after having the holiday off. I managed to get some things done but not all of what I wanted to accomplish. There is always tomorrow.

So do I have a soapbox today? Of course, why ask such silly a question. Once again I just don't understand people. Why is it that the people who screw up and should be fired end up getting promoted, whereas, those of us who follow the rules, do a good job, loyal to the company, are educated and prove worthy, don't get SQUAT!!! This just annoys the royal piss out of me. Yes, I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it does. You know all that psycho-babble about letting stuff go that you can't control is just horse crap. We are human beings with emotions and sometimes the stuff just pisses us off!!! Then I stop, shake my head and realize, I just don't understand people.

Another thing that just annoys me to no end is a mess that people will walk by and not clean up!!! Why is that? They see the mess and will even make comment about the mess and just keep walking. LAZY!!! That is what it boils down to, pure laziness. OMG, it takes more energy to avoid cleaning up the mess than it would just to clean the mess up. I mean come on people, clean it up!! Then I stop, shake my head and realize, I just don't understand people.

No comments:

Post a Comment