Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quandary

I am in quandary, on the horns of a dilemma as it were. I started this blog so I could have a place to put a voice to the problems at hand. A place here I could let out all the things that are bottled up and then let it all go. Moving on to a better place, (you know all that psycho-babble). I figured it would be the screen and myself that shared those moments. Now my quandary, it is kind of lonesome, to be here with my thoughts. So, I sought out a friend of mine and said, "Hey, I started a blog. Drop by and let me know what you think." Now, I am sitting here wondering why I did that when my intent was to have a place of self solace. As with a bolt of lighting, it struck me. I needed some kind of affirmation to those feelings and thoughts. So everyday I check to see if there had been a comment or maybe a new follower, but to no avail. So, I have concluded that I am just pitiful!
Then I stop, shake my head and realize that not only do I not understand people but I really don't understand myself.

And this my fiends make life interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment